Rochester Lumber is your number one destination for pole barns. We carry kits for 3-sided pole barns, 4-sided pole barns and custom pole barns. Have a design, bring it in and we can make it happen. Need a contractor to build it for you? Get a free estimate from any of our recommended contractors below.
STANDARD POLE BARN FEATURES INCLUDE:
- 6×6 or larger pressure treated posts as main posts. (four foot depth in ground.)
- 4×6 pressure treated posts as entry door side post. (also used as side posts for optional roll up garage door.)
- 2×6 pressure treated T&G double stacked as bottom girts.
- 2×6 standard and better for side wall girts and also as roof purlins. (two foot centers)
- 2×12 standard for door headers
- Engineered trusses at a 4/12 pitch.
- 29 gauge painted roof and side wall metal with washered screws for attaching metal covering.
- All metal trim included.
- 2″ vinyl back insulation in roof. 4 sided
- Track, hangers, and misc. Hardware for sliding doors.
- All nuts, bolts, nails, blocking, etc.
- 90lb. Redi-mix for bottom of holes
- 1 12′ sliding door. (roll ups optional)
- 1 3′ walk in door
- 1 4′ x 3′ window
- Blueprints are included.
IF OUR STANDARD KIT DOES NOT FIT YOUR NEEDS, WE CAN HELP YOU DESIGN ONE THAT WILL. CALL (360) 273-5213 TODAY FOR PRICING.
LOCAL POLE BARN CONTRACTORS
C B Metal buildings
Ron Bishop Contracting